Wednesday 20 June 2018

Week 25: Training for Cycling



Davis Phinney and Connie Carpenter with Peter Nye, Training for Cycling. Perigee, 1992. A re-read of a book I haven't read in a long, long time. Although pitched at competitive cyclists, a lot of the material is still of use to recreational cyclists. I did the Rapha Challenge last year, and while I successfully completed it (unlike about 65,000 people who signed up and didn't finish), I'd like to do better this year, so I need to do some training.


Stats to Date

Books Read: 21

Books by Male Authors: 16½
Books by Female Authors: 4½

Books by Australian Authors: 4

Fiction Books: 15
    Genre Books: 9
Verity Books: 6
    Literature Books: 3
    Science Books: 1
    History Books: 1
    Fitness Books: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 49. The Shepherd's Crown by Terry Pratchett.

Terry Pratchett. The Shepherds Crown . Corgi Books, London 978-0-552-57447-1. The 41st, and last, Discworld novel, and the 5th featur...